I am currently a Senior lecturer in Exercise Physiology and have a PhD from the University of Greenwich in Applied Chemistry and Exercise Physiology. I graduated from Loughborough University in December 2008 with a masters in Exercise Physiology. I enjoy running and do it quite a bit, hence the name. My biggest sporting achievement to date is becoming the Guinness WR holder for the fastes marathon in school uniform, although it was beaten this year! This year I am taking on more triathlons and an Ironman!
- RT @UniofHerts: On consideration of the forecast and travel advice the University will be closed on Monday 11 December 2017. For more infor… 3 months ago
- Lecturer in Sport Strength and Conditioning at University of Hertfordshire jobs.ac.uk/job/BFK851/lec… #jobsacuk 4 months ago
- RT @TheLastLeg: Tweet this! 👇👇 #InYourFaceCancer https://t.co/A1sgJpcgj3 4 months ago
- for those working in Sports Science, does anyone have a couple of GT3X+ Actigraphs I could borrow for the next month for some research? 4 months ago
- OMG! Amazing, well done @LucyAnneCharles twitter.com/LucyAnneCharle… 5 months ago